To determine what your Reno personal injury claim is worth, you must first know the types of damages for which you may be compensated. The person who is liable for the accident, or his or her insurance company, must pay the injured person for the following items.
- Damaged property
- Medical care and related expenses
- Income lost because of time spent unable to work
- Permanent physical disability or disfigurement
- Missed school or training
- Emotional damages, such as stress, embarrassment or depression
If you have been in an accident caused be another’s carelessness you are entitled to compensation for the items listed above. Personal injury lawyer Gene Drakulich can help you prove your injury and receive the compensation you are entitled to. Contact Gene for a free personal injury consultation.